Sunday, March 26, 2006

stupid freakin Plantar Fasciitis

Plantar fasciitis is what you get when you increase your runing mileage by more then 10% a week. Its annoying and the only way to cure it is to rest. Patience has never been my strong suite. When I was in 12th grade I was hit by car. I had a fractured foot and after having the cast on for 2 weeks I decided to cut the plaster off using a knife because I couldnt play soccer with the cast on. This is the kind of person I am. Ofcourse it was very annoying when people came over to visit me and I didnt have a cast. People came to visit a person with a fractured leg, I was supposed to have a cast, without it I was just a kid with a limp. Anyways, im done with smil, its annoying and it doesnt work the way I want it to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home