Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Parents on vacation.

So let me start of by admiting that I still live with my parents. But then you have to realize this is quite common in families that originae from the Indian sub continent. We even have a name for it, the joint family system. Anyways, the point of this post was to tell everyone that my parents just left for vacation today. I dropped them off at the airport about an hour ago. I will have the house to myself for about a month. In other news I have scheduled an MCSE exam for the 22nd March. I feel I need to keep myself a busy or my brain will rot. I really don't have anything to keep me challenged at work therefore I plan to keep taking exams until I get to get to my MBA.

2 Comments:

Blogger yinyogi said...

wooohooo party at yours so!

Hope they left you with a full fridge!

1:51 AM  
Blogger Kiat said...

MCSE... hmmm you are definitely keeping yourself busy... I planned last year to take J2SE exam and have yet to place a firm date until now... I think I'll schedule it for May this year...

Let me know how it goes!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home