Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Can't post comments into blogger2


Any one know what to do about this? I can't post any comments it keeps giving me a "cannot display the webpage" message. Very frustrating and annoying. Until I resolve the problem I have to apologize to everyone for not being able to post comments or replies. To make up for it I have posted two pictures. The above picture is a view of Riyadh from on top of the tallest tower in Saudi Arabia. The one below is my sister in the walk way of the bridge that connects the two towers.

3 Comments:

Blogger yinyogi said...

That used to happen to me when i converted to beta with the old blogger. No help to you I'm afriad

8:26 AM  
Blogger Uzair said...

I'm back. Couldn't access Blogger blogs while I was in Pakistan (they block them), but I'm pleased to see I didn't miss much ;)

I've just written a mega-post on religion and science. Feeling much more comfortable with my faith than I have for a long time.

2:11 PM  
Blogger syed said...

yay! problem solved, I can post into the comment section now.
I'm checking out your blog right now Uzair.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home