Thursday, January 18, 2007

GMAT

I finally did it, I registered for the GMAT. The test will be on the 15th of February at 9:00 am.
This means I have about 30 days left for the test and I have to start studying. I was started studying for it a while back but I realized that I wouldn't actually sit down and study for it till I had a test scheduled. So from now on I will be breathing, eating and sleeping GMAT. I paid $250 for the test so I better be ready for it. I have decided to apply to 5 schools.
1. NYU (Dream on)
2. IIT (Don't make me go back there)
3. AUS (American university of Sharjah, the name says it all)
4. Pace university (A decent school, stone throw away from where I worked in NY)
5. Backup school, any old school will do.

I will start studying today so wish me luck!

10 Comments:

Blogger yinyogi said...

Wow good luck... what do you want to study for?

1:44 AM  
Blogger Uzair said...

Ace it, and don't settle for anything less than NYU. Remember, we get what we settle for.

Yes, the deepness continues ;)

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

luck! (also, i'm praying for you. not that you need it, but i can't help it... it's a hobby of mine. also, praying for me to be a good friend and wish you to get into nyu, rather than iit where i want you to be)

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck my friend. I will be waiting for you at NYU and you better now settle for anything else or I will kick your ass :)

Angeliki

12:42 PM  
Blogger ab said...

Pssh... make a million and skip school altogether. :p

7:57 AM  
Blogger syed said...

yinyogi: Thinking about an MBA with a concentration in mangement of information systems.
Uzair: As always, your words inspire action.
Anonymous: Thanks, :) your prayers are always valuable and think of it this way, if I get in to NYU you can have a place to stay whenever you visit ny!
Angeliki: Thanks for the threatening encouragement, I'm sure the thought of getting my ass kicked by you will encourage me to work harder :)

12:38 AM  
Blogger syed said...

Chance: I hope to earn that million $ through school :)

12:38 AM  
Blogger Kiat said...

good job man! I was saying to take the J2SE exam since last year and have yet to make it to action...

I guess I need more determination...

Next thing is for GRE!

All the best!

6:03 PM  
Blogger syed said...

you should do the J2SE certification, but if I remember correctly didn't you prefer C++ over Java?

3:37 AM  
Blogger ab said...

Uzair should let me post comments to his blog.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home