Thursday, March 08, 2007

tid bits from dinner

After dropping my parents of at the airport yesterday I went to have dinner with my Dad's sister and her husband. My Aunt is a bit of a wacko but her husband is an amazing man. He is a doctor and you can always have a great conversation with him on almost any subject. Yesterday at dinner he was sharing trivia and here are some of the more interesting pieces
  1. The part of the body that heals the quickest is the tongue
  2. All mamals have 7 veterbrae in their necks, that means that Giraffes and humans have the same number of verterbrae in their necks.
  3. The part of the body that is the most sensitive to pain is the cornea.
Anyways, I discovered that I dislike chicken Kababs that are not made with boneless chicken. Boneless is the way to go for Kababs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiat said...

boneless... hmmm that's how I like best on my fried chicken breast :-)

9:25 AM  
Blogger syed said...

yup, I agree. Though I prefer Kababs to chicken breast.

1:32 PM  
Blogger yinyogi said...

dude its nearly your one year blog birthday :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger syed said...

I noticed that, it has been almost a year.. sniff sniff. It is growing up so fast.
But seriously, it feels like a year in limbo.

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home