Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm an MCP !

Well, I just passed the microsoft exam. When I say just passed I mean JUST passed. The passing grade was 700 and I got a 700. Throughout the exam I kept thinking I was going to fail, I spent the whole day yesterday watching the cricket matches and when that was over I watched Office Space. So my preparation was top notch and that was reflected in my results. Plus it didn't help that all the books I had been using didn't cover alot of the things they asked in the exam.
Now that it is over I can pay attention to other more important things, like the Wii. I will probably end up buying one of these little beauties. They have them all over the place now, a bit expensive but not as expensive as the other new systems out there. Plus you get a decent workout while playing games so it's a good deal. I won't have to go to the gym anymore.. well not really. After watching 300 I really need to go back to the gym. I have slipped the past few months because of the exams and the plantar fasciitis. But I am going to see a doctor today and hopefully she can shed some light on why the foot hasn't healed yet then I will go sign up for the gym later today or tommorow. I'm sure I will have more to write when I get used to writing again.

4 Comments:

Blogger yinyogi said...

Congrats! And Welcome Back!

3:32 AM  
Blogger Kiat said...

Congratulations! Honestly speaking, is it difficult? MCQ?

7:10 AM  
Blogger syed said...

Thanks guys, the questions were not very difficult, it's just a matter of finding a book that covers everything.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Uzair said...

Congratulations dude. What's the next step?

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home