Monday, August 13, 2007

low fat choclate & wiki

After having lunch today at an Iraqi restaurant I grabbed a bar of low fat chocolate from a diet center that was right next to the restaurant. I couldn't even tell there was no sugar added to it! and it was all dark chocolate. I mean, chocolate and no calories. It's what the doctor ordered. Oh, and I also found out that the movie 300 wasn't exactly 100% correct. The eldest son of the royal family was exempt from the Agoge, the part where kids beat each other up and stuff. Plus they skipped over the whole pedophilia (gross) thingy that were incorporated into the Agoge. Anywho, I got a wiki up and running at work. A wiki is just a software you can use to share information and edit information. I mean everyone has heard of wikipedia, and this is similar but is meant for a more private implementation. I used this one http://www.vqwiki.org/. It worked like a charm. Plus check out their logo, it's really cool. I'm thinking of getting their shirt just because the logo looks so cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kiat said...

How coincidence, I setup for my company too the last week. I used tikiwiki though.

8:08 AM  
Blogger yinyogi said...

low fat chocolate? and it was nice? I'm not sure I believe you!! Anyway chocolate is one of the few things I'm willing to get fat for!!

1:11 AM  
Blogger syed said...

Yup, wiki's are getting really popular for knowledge management nowadays.
Dark chocolate is a really good candidate for being low fat, since it's supposed to be bitter anyways. I liked it, but I will have to try their milk chocolate before I can say that low fat works with chocolate in general.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home