Wednesday, August 01, 2007

still alive

So it's been a really really long time since I last posted and I'm under no illusion that this one single post will make up for all those lost posts so I will, for now, ignore the fact that I have not posted in a while and pretend like everything is fine and the world is still as it was when I stopped posting.
My sister has a really bad habit of taking exercise to the extreme, and then giving up when it gets too hard. Her train of thought runs something like this:
I want to walk today, But that won't help me much so I will run today. That won't help me much so I will run uphill today. But that won't help me much so I will run uphill with a heavy back pack today. But I don't have a heavy back pack so I might as well stay home today.
Makes sense ?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiat said...

Welcome back! Funny, this is almost like the saying "The more you study, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the more you need to study. So why study?"

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back! Thought you'd dropped off the face of the earth :)

8:53 AM  
Blogger syed said...

Thanks guys :-) It's good to be back.

10:37 PM  
Blogger yinyogi said...

And Syed you can't drop of the face of the blogging world for months and not say what you've been doing! Update please!!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home