Monday, September 11, 2006

another blah day

Another blah day, after completing email to sms project there really isn't much to do around here. They want me to test mms content.. how exciting. Things were looking extremly glum till I found this gem of a movie review of a recent teen horror flick
http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?no=316323&rel_no=1
The last line, more than anything else, made me break out into a grin.
Now, I don't usually enjoy such things but you know what? sometimes it helps to know someone else sucked at something really bad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[quote]sometimes it helps to know someone else sucked at something really bad.[/quote]
So I guess I made your day LOL!

7:25 AM  
Blogger syed said...

you did, by qouting me :)

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home