Saturday, August 19, 2006

Pet peeves

So I know I hate people that smoke in a 5 mile radius of me, but I just found another thing I find exceedingly annoying. People that wear dark sunglasses in buildings are annoying me to death right now. I don't know why that bothers me, it doesn't harm me like second hand smoke does, it just erks me for some unknown reason. I go the the Faisaliyah towers for lunch almost everyday. Its got the closest food court to my office so I go there very often, soo much so that I can find Panino's sandwitch place blind folded and order a tonno (Tuna sandwitch) without moving my mouth. I can do this because the guy looks at me and automatically knows what to make, I get the same thing everyday. So the latest trend amongst men and women at Faisaliyah is to wear dark sunglasses inside during lunch time. WHY ?? It serves no logical purpose indoors. Are their pupils so sensitive to light that they can't even take a little bit of light? And even if it were so, it would be for one or two people folks, not the entire female & male population in one go. Could be that I am being very insensitive to their sensitivities.. Right then of to meet a high school bud.

3 Comments:

Blogger yinyogi said...

Its because they think they are cool...cringe and die :-s!

7:20 AM  
Blogger syed said...

Yinyogi - I agree, they must think they are "cool", but what definition of cool do they follow ? I think a funny hat & a tutu are cool.

Mmochness - Someone came to the office today wearing sunglasses. Too bad he is high above me the corporate ladder, would have loved to say something. In other news, Shops in Kingdom tower are open before 9.

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dudde, you're living in a place with halal meat -- WHY ARE YOU STILL EATING TUNA SANDWICHES?

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home