Friday, November 24, 2006

Work an' Bangalore

Sitting around waiting for people from the ny office to come online. Things have been going well enough so far, kind of boring really. I go to work, come back and stay indoors. Unfortunately the part of bangalore I am in is not pedestrain freindly. It would be really nice if I could just walk down to the interesting parts of the city, but I have to wait till the weekend i.e tommorow to have some fun. Just a note on the pizza here, I think I like t better than the stuff I have had in Chicago, New york or saudi arabia. Ofcourse the fact that I was really really hungry might have had something to do with my opinion of Bangalory pizza.
So some thoughts on Bangalore, it is a nice place, the weather is really good. I get a car and a driver to take me to work and back but the driver doesn't stick around later. I finally got a sim card but I haven't had the chance to find the salsa place, Maybe in place of salsa I will learn how to ride a motor bike. Anywho my first weekend in Bangalore is about to start. hopefully things will go well. The only reason I have not ventured out from the apartment is that I don't know much about the surounding area. A vicious circle, I don't know much about the area because I don't go out, I don't go out because I don't know much about the area. I don't know if I can find a taxi or an auto rickhsaw to take me back after I go some place. It would be easier if I left early in the morning and explored. But what the heck, I will get home today and take off for the city.

3 Comments:

Blogger Uzair said...

"Work an Bangalore"

Nice, you're picking up Indian English already ;)

6:50 AM  
Blogger syed said...

what you takin about foo?

7:03 AM  
Blogger syed said...

hey Sara,
Didn't quit my job, I am working for the same company I was working for in ny. I will try to enjoy it without expectations but that is kind of difficult. Thanks for the advice though.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home