Saturday, August 18, 2007

Buying a suit

My mom wants me to buy a suit, weird.. I never thought I would be one for suits, but shopping for one is a pretty cool experience. In the end I decided to get one stitched. Not that expensive really, but the guy cut a piece of the fabric I picked (dark blue pinstripe) and stuck it to the bill. Now, I'm wondering what would happen if I changed the fabric on the bill and told the suit maker he must have misplaced my suit. I mean, I am the customer right? Besides having these kinds of thoughts my day yesterday was spent on trying to open a bank account in the bank I work at. It was like I was trying to escape from prison, they gave me all kinds of weird looks and in the end they asked me "Why do you want a bank account?" At that point, 2 hours of waiting, I was thinking of saying "Because I have a cocaine connection that deals only through your bank, so I need an account at your bank to pay him, want to come over to my place later today and get high?" I mean, I want to give them my money!! I wonder what would happen if I applied for a loan? shudder shudder
Anyways, I have been really thinking about taking creatine, it's not a steroid and it supposedly really helps in muscle development. It's naturally found in red meat and some sea food. I'm still debating it, I'm still seeing gains from working out so I'm thinking I will wait until I reach a plateau that I can't get through by just working out harder. Plus I'm really worried that if I take creatine I won't be able to fit into the new suit I just got fitted for.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mum wants to buy me a suit. Mum's are obsessed with suits... dunno why!

12:53 PM  
Blogger syed said...

Maybe they hope their children will behave better in public when they have suits on :-)
Though mine should stop hoping that I will get better, at 26, I'm pretty well set in my crazy ways.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Kiat said...

I got myself one tailored suit when I went home last december, having the thought that since I'm working, there's one day I need one of those suits for work. Nah, never happen yet...

Are you working your way to look like
Leonidas or other Spartans in the movie?

8:09 AM  
Blogger syed said...

DUDE !! that movie rocked. I have their workout and everything. hehe
The next time you see me I will have 6 pack abs and shoulders the size of boulders. (this is all in my fantasy world of course)

5:32 AM  
Blogger Kiat said...

dude, FYI I don't want to be in any part of your fantasy! Scary thought! *shudders* :P

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home