Wednesday, July 19, 2006

to add to a bad week --- something great

to top of a bad week my parents bought me a car. Well I pay for half of it but it's still very cool. I will soon own my first car. It would be called a Chevy Impala in other parts of the world. Here, in Saudi Arabia, it's called a Chevy Lumina.
I wrote about 3 business proposals this week, I am getting better at it so it will take less time but I have a big one to do next week. They want to see 30 pages for this next one. It's not like I don't want to work but I expect to be told to do it in a proper way. I expect a proper working enviornment. So one of these day's when someone says something in a particularly rude way I'm going to say if you don't like how I did it why don't you do it. 8)

6 Comments:

Blogger $uper MO said...

Hey... My first visit... Pretty cool blog u've got here...
As soon as u get ur new car, I suggest that u do the following ALONE:
1- Pick ur fav. time of the day
2- Buy ur fav. Coffee (Venti-sized)
3- Play ur fav. CD
And take a relaxing, luxurious, pleasurable rideā€¦And enjoy the smell of new leather ;P

7:30 PM  
Blogger Kiat said...

What? not a beamer?

9:34 AM  
Blogger syed said...

thanks super mo, I will probably follow that advice :)
what the heck is a beamer kiat ?

11:30 PM  
Blogger Kiat said...

BMW duh!

7:07 AM  
Blogger yinyogi said...

Yay! What are you going to call it (or is that just a girl thing ;-)

7:27 AM  
Blogger syed said...

I will love it and pet it and call it "bob"

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home