Sunday, July 23, 2006

Swimming

I still suck at swimming but I found out that I can stay afloat without too much effort. If I try to get from point A to point B in the swimming pool it's like a mini hurricane just hit. Leave me in the pool long enough and more water will be outside then inside the pool.
So how do you know if you have a decent workout? well your muscles will be slightly sore the next day, and I am happy to report that my muscles are sore today. Its the nice kind of sore, you know they will get bigger tommorow if they are sore today. Don't get me wrong it's not all about size, but size does count.
I get to pick up my new car today, wish me luck and pray that I don't crash it on the way back home. Such nice thoughts, no wonder my world if so bright and cheerful.
Do you know what is the common element with all your problems? You.
Great thought to start the day with. Anyways gotta go pick up the car. I will post pictures of the car soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kiat said...

to not crash, remember that a reverse gear is just for reverse, and a break paddle != an accelerate paddle :P

congratulations on the new car! wait, why not a beamer?

7:12 AM  
Blogger syed said...

thanks for the advice, I appreciate the help, even if it was sarcastic :p
It's not a beamer, I got a Chevy Malibu. It's a good car the cd player doesn't skips too much.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Kiat said...

maybe you should get a FM transmitter for your mp3 player:-)

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home