Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My car....

I just found out that my car got it's first scratch yesterday :-(
It was all I could think about for about half the day yesterday, then I found out it was my Dad's fault and then suddenly I stopped worrying about the scratch completely. I wonder why that happened? kind of weird anywho. My car is not a virgin, in a matter of speaking, anymore. In a way it is a relief as I can now enjoy driving without worrying about scratching it. I saw Kumar and Harold go to whitecastle, again, yesterday night. I laughed harder than last time I saw it because I can now relate to some of the things these guys go through. Perhaps the most disturbing thing I can relate to is listening to really feminine music in the car with a bunch of guys. Happened in florida, I won't say more. Don't want to embarass anyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiat said...

Sorry to hear that dude. If it makes you feel any better, my car was scratched, twice, on two different occassion, by some mean spirits around my neighborhood!

8:39 AM  
Blogger syed said...

Unfortunately I think the paint on the car makes it a non coductor. I would love to come up with a mechanism to charge the outside shell of the car. It would be a vade graph generator, the first person to touch it would get the shock of their life.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home