Monday, December 04, 2006

Thirsty in Bangalore?



Thirsty in Bangalore? cool off with a coconut water drink. The real & authentic thing. They just chop off the top of the coconut, put a straw in and give it to you. All you have to do is drink the refreshing, slightly sweet, water like drink. It's supposed to be really good for your stomach.
Next we I shopping and fell for the oldest gimmick of 'em all, put kittens in a shop and 10 times our of 10 I will enter that shop and buy something. But can you blame me? I mean look at them !
I wanted to grab both of them and run out of the store, but I thought that would make the mommy cat really sad so I didn't do anything. Next, I went book shopping, I'm like a girl (yeah U.A. I said it) gone shoe shopping when I am in a book store. Oh well, back to work. I can write more about my weekend but I will save writing about my other adventures for a boring day when I won't have anything else to write about.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw v cute

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not like a girl, I guess gayer than U.A :P

7:56 AM  
Blogger Uzair said...

"gayer than U.A."

Kiat, I'd call out 'irony', but with your grasp of English, you probably wouldn't understand.

Syed, get it tattooed on your forehead and I'll quit reminding you.

7:01 PM  
Blogger syed said...

yin: I agree, cats are amazing
kiat: heh, you got a reply from uzair
uzair: you never said that to me while we were playing basketball, usually you would complain about my strong arm tactics rather than my girliness :-p

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home