Saturday, September 15, 2007

my own place!

Just got my own place after moving back home to Saudi Arabia! It isn't the best place in the world but hey, it's mine :-)
Besides finding the new place, Ramadan started so I'm excited about that and there is a soccer tournament at my company that I'm going try to play in. I get to meet the rest of the team for the first time tonight so I don't know how that's gonna turn out but hopefully I will leave a good enough impression on 'em to be on the starting 11. It's going to be a team consisting of people working in technology so I don't expect it will be much a challenge to get into the starting 11 but you never know. Some of those C++ coders look like they could bend it like Bebeto, who by the by used to be my favorite player in my favorite Brazilian team. The team that won the '94 world cup. When he scored in the quarter final of the tournament he ran towards the crowd cradling his arm to show the world that even though he was playing a game he still had his newly born baby girl in his mind.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger ab said...

Congrats on the new place. Will you post pictures?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Kiat said...

That reminds me that none were posted with him included...

7:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Call me if you need a right wing in your team!!!
Congrats on the new place

9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:24 PM  
Blogger syed said...

pictures on the way!

4:05 AM  
Blogger yinyogi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:52 AM  
Blogger syed said...

Thanks Yin, of course I still want to read if you let me :)

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! congratulations on the new place! we should trade pics. :) oh, and go babeto! i remember that moment! it was beautiful. classic. good stuff. brazil is the best!

6:46 AM  
Blogger syed said...

Thanks Anca!, We definitely should trade pictures. By the by, I'm still working on that email :(

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home