Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sick

Been sick for a week now. I went to Hofuf, the city my parents moved to, last weekend and then we went to Dammam from there. It's about a 4 hour drive so it's alright but I think I caught something during the trip. It's finally getting better now but it's thrown my workout plan into complete disarray. Dammit, I was hoping to get into decent shape before Ramadan, But it seems like I'm not going to get what I want. 2 Ramadan's ago I was in the best shape of my life. I was getting ready to run the half marathon in Staten Island. Oh well, the Dubai marathon is coming up, I might be able to get into it. Well back to reading up on Java web services.

4 Comments:

Blogger yinyogi said...

Boo - that's crap. Get well soon x

8:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

salam alykom brother,
can you pls email me on meshaal552@yahoo.com

Ramadan Kareem

5:05 PM  
Blogger syed said...

Well, I'm better now :-)
Thanks for the wishes.
Emailing you right now meshall.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

salam alykom again Syed,
I am afraid that your email might have landed in my junk folder which I delete without checking what is in it.

May you email me again?

Thank You

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home